JUNIOR surfers up and down the coast are getting ready for Darren O'Rafferty's Junior Surfing event, hosted by North Haven Boardriders Club at North Haven Beach, April 9 and 10.
Darren, one of the Camden Haven's finest surfers, successful at every level from club grass roots to region, state, national and also competing on the world stage, has been a great ambassador for surfing.
Darren is looking forward to greeting and meeting all past and new competitors, encouraging them in and out of the water.
The event was last held in 2014 and turned out so well it was decided to run it every two years, with every surfer having the chance to win a brand new surfboard, regardless of their placing in their age group, plus a great Competitor's Pack worth $50.
Short Board, Divisions for Boys include: 18yrs, 16 yrs, 15 yrs, 14yrs, 13 yrs and 12 yrs.
Short Board, Girl Juniors and Cadets.
Body Board, Girls and Boys, Juniors and Cadets.
Long Board, Boys and Girls, Juniors.
Microgroms, White Water, Boys and Girls, 12 yrs, 10 yrs and 8 yrs.
Heats will run Saturday, with Finals on Sunday, followed by Crowning of Champions and a Mega Surfboard Draw.
Entry forms are available at local surf shops, North Haven Takeaway or request an entry be emailed to you.
Event enquiries: (02) 6559 7143
Contest enquiries: 0413 487 173
Email enquiries: email@example.com
- North Haven Take Away and Café
- North Haven Bowling Club
- Camden Haven Tyre and Brake
- Grant Williams Painter Decorator
- Andy Cross Bricklaying and Construction
- Peter Chalker Floor Sanding and Polishing
- Bolands East Coast Flooring
- Robert Smallwood Building Plans
- Dollar Savers Building Supplies
- Liquidators Laurieton
- Pearl Bay Framing and Trophies
- Sugar and Spice Surf Craft
- Claire Higgs Graphic Design
- Kumbak Bakery
- North Haven First National
- BMD Surfboards
- Huds Surf Design
- Black Square Surfboards
- Barking Wax
- Inner Vision Surf and Skate
- Saltwater Wine
- Hurley Australia
- North Haven Boardriders Club
- Soul Surfboards