Do you know a young person up to 29 years of age making their mark or a valuable community contribution in one of the six categories open for nomination? If so, why not show your appreciation by nominating them for a NSW/ACT Young Achiever Award.
Nominations are being sought throughout the State until the 15th December 2016 in the following categories:
· The Coffee Clubs Arts and Fashion Award
· First National Real Estate Leadership Award
· Freemasons of NSW/ACT Community Service Award
· Aboriginal Education Council Aboriginal Education Award
· WHO Printing Environment Award
· Awards Australia Small Business Achiever Award
The Awards will culminate with an Awards Gala Presentation Dinner on Friday March 24, 2017 at the SMC Conference & Function Centre.
Category winners will each receive $2,500 thanks to Masonicare and a magnificent trophy. One of the six category winners will be chosen as the NSW/ACT Young Achiever of the Year and will win an additional $5,000 from Masonicare and a state trophy.
To find out more “Like” us on Facebook or join in the conversation on Twitter.
Nominations are made online at www.bit.ly/nswactyaa or contact the Awards office for further information on 1300 735 445.