Ultimate country lifestyle
Dreaming of the country life? Hoping to escape the city stress? This home is everything you could ever imagine.
Here is a truly unique home set on a 93 acre cleared private holding. Now on offer for the first time since it was built.
Discover a true labour of love and ignite your senses by the grand yet elegant prestige of this country residence.
The detailed design and meticulous nature of the vendors is on display everywhere you look, inside and out.
No expense has been spared and attention to detail is an understatement.
Set well back from the road to ensure ultimate privacy from which to indulge in the best of country living.
Built to reflect the grandeur of a 1920’s country masterpiece, this modern 12-year-old residence is positioned to capture the commanding mountain views and is an antique lover’s dream.
The list of features is endless but includes:
- - A fully self-contained Guest House
- - 6 inch Spotted Gum flooring throughout formal areas and hall
- - Plush carpet in the bedrooms
- - 3m ceilings
- - Ducted air conditioning with 5 zones
- - Views from every room
- - 40mm Stone bench tops
- - Belling double oven with grill, wok burner and warmer
- - Large master with ensuite and walk-in robe that flows to the verandah via French doors.
All this and more is just 25-minutes North of Port Macquarie on some of the nicest country the region has to offer.
4 beds | 3 baths | 6 cars
- Address: 454 Ballengarra Bransdon Road, GUM SCRUB
- Price: $1,700,000 - $1,900,000
- Agency: Wiseberry Port Macquarie
- Contact: Louise Fleming, phone 0425 271 475
- Inspect: By appointment
Ready to make a move?
Read this week’s Domain – CLICK HERE