CAMDEN Haven High School will receive a funding boost with a $1.7 million offering from the state government for 2021.
Port Macquarie-Hastings schools are set to benefit from almost $10 million in annual Gonski funding.
Member for Port Macquarie, Leslie Williams said the allocations are part of $10.1 billion in funding being distributed to public schools for 2021.
The distribution of funding through the Resource Allocation Model (RAM) ensures that the best possible learning opportunities are provided to directly benefit the 2021 student cohort.
Mrs Williams said that almost $10 million funding for public schools in the Port Macquarie electorate delivers support where it is needed the most, to students and schools with the greatest need.
"This is an increase of more than $468,000 on last year's allocation," Mrs Williams said.
"2021 will be the eighth year that the Resource Allocation Model has delivered funding certainty to schools to enable them to plan for each individual student."
In addition to a number of needs-based funding items, the funding will be predominately allocated through the seven RAM loadings - the equity loadings (socio-economic, Aboriginal, low level adjustment for disability, English language proficiency) and the base loadings (location, per capita and professional learning).
"Needs-based funding underpins the strength of public education providing equity of opportunity and ensure local schools continue to flourish and deliver for every student," Mrs Williams said.
The break down in funding is:
- Camden Haven High School 1,752,490
- Coopernook Public School 161,977
- Hannam Vale Public School 27,150
- Harrington Public School 342,679
- Hastings Public School 505,413
- Hastings Secondary College, Port Macquarie Campus 959,640
- Hastings Secondary College, Westport Campus 1,122,186
- Herons Creek Public School 81,064
- Johns River Public School 33,612
- Kendall Public School 378,885
- Lake Cathie Public School 288,780
- Lansdowne Public School 126,919
- Laurieton Public School 299,255
- Lord Howe Island Central School 95,903
- Moorland Public School 100,528
- North East Public School of Distance Education 265,949
- North Haven Public School 330,413
- Port Macquarie Public School 1,039,362
- Tacking Point Public School 579,573
- Telegraph Point Public School 164,753
- Upper Lansdowne Public School 44,604
- Westport Public School 1,298,230